300 FAGGOTS 300 FAGGOTS

shitty, but funny

I thought it was pretty funny.

Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

I saw a definite improvement

I remeber watching the original and laughing at how slow paced and sloppy the animations were. They're still kind of wonky, but there was a definite improvement in the works. Keep at it and we may truly see a masterpiece. I'm glad there have been voice actors incorporated into the series. Just one true criticism... Please find a solid face for Dante. In both animations he has multiple faces. If you achieve that than it would be 1000 times better.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

It made me wonder

You say your work was abstract. Are you sure it wasn't just metaphorical? I think there is a message you're trying to convey here. What inspired you to do this and why did you go about it this way?

notorious responds:

both metaphorical and abstract, i believe.

This is basically just poured out thoughts into animation. I did not storyboard or plan this ahead of time at all. I just went along with whatever i was thinking and whatever i felt like doing.

Black Knight Black Knight

Addictingly Fun

The game is really fun and it makes you want to just keep playing it over and over again. Omly problem is that it gets to repettitive and may get boring... Either way, I had fun. Keep up the good work chum.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

Your a genious Pinnicle

Damn son. You have to be one of the best flash artists I have ever seen! I hope you go on to make great movies for people desperately craving the hilarious shit you do. Well done and kudos to you my friend... Demi-Fiend out

The Iron Curtain The Iron Curtain

I always thought you were the best on newgrounds..

I'm still convinced. You are without a doubt one of the greates unsigned musicians and I even derive some of my inspiration from you. You make the sickest music on this whole sight. Most people will get messy ass guitar and call it metal, but you take a song and make it very interesting to listen to. Never lay your guitar down. It will make you rich someday....

Your solo's kick ass. Your wah pedal would make Kirk Hammett proud....

*-_Alone at night_-* *-_Alone at night_-*

It's not metal, but it is still nice

I love metal as muc has the next guy, but that doesn't mean I can't stray from what I love every once in a while. This song doesn't have a sad tone to it. It has a bit of an uplifting tone, even though the notes present a sorrowful mood, it's like a sound of hope that you'll get through your hard times. It's good. Good song.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, it's kind more like sorrow. Though, with an aspect of hope. I know, it's all a matter of taste and I do understand your review here. At least it's constructive, not just like "OMG, I didn't teh like it becuse it wusn't tehm METAL" >:(

Also, if you want to listen to some real metal, check a couple of others songs on my profile. Thanks for checking!

False Memory False Memory

Very Speedy

You're a very good musician. Do you use a guitar program or do you actually play. i f you play, then you better have a band making CD's and stuff. This song sounds a lot like Rammstein, but it's cool. You're other work is magnificent.